Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MotoGP ahead of Spain, Favorite Tracks The Doctor






Jerez - Valentino Rossi can not look up at the Qatar MotoGP because it is still disturbed shoulder injury. For the next series in Jerez, Rossi is more optimistic because he has a nice record at the circuit.

Rossi did not successfully underwent a sweet debut with Ducati after only finish in seventh position in the inaugural race at Losail 2011 season on Monday (3/21/2011) morning pm. The Doctor admits she still felt pain in his shoulder and could not perform optimally.

"Qatar, with many difficult corners and areas where we put the brakes to the right, it's hard for my shoulder," said Rossi, the MotoGP official website.

For the next series in Jerez, Rossi tried more optimistic. He recorded six times won the primary class races there, namely in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2007, and 2009. He also wished the characters along the 4423-meter circuit is not going to torture her shoulders.

"We'll see if Jerezlittle more easier from that point of view ,although I think I still have to grit my teeth for a while ,"added Rossi .

"From a technical standpoint, Jerez is not the most favorite tracks for the Ducati, but I always liked it and we're definitely going to try and do better than we did until now," he said.

"Since in Qatar, I continue to work in the gym to try and improve my strength and endurance, especially me, but after Spain I'll have time almost a month to recover fully, following the postponement of the Japanese series," added the seven-time world champion these primary classes .

"For now, we will continue the work on setting, using everything we learned in Qatar, where we found some good solutions for the race," he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment